🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Searching ....

Started by
-1 comments, last by MK42 23 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Some suggestions for the search page. I''d find it cool if you would list the ''last modified'' date instead of the date the thread was created. Maybe it''s even possible to see *who* made the last modification. Another cool thing would be to be able to select multiple forums to search in. That would also help the timeout a bit See, I spend my time in three forums most of the time and use the search to follow the threads I participated in. I usually search "all forums", because of this. Now, if I do a search of greater than 10 days it times out. I think these modifications would help in minimizing search times and would allow me, to only view those threads which have changed. The way it is now, I have to view the entire list ... most of the time seeing that nothing has changed. Thanks and keep up the great work with this site, MK42

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement