🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Strings, passing to native functions and converting from math types

Started by
12 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 5 months ago
Just wanted to let you know that I've found and fixed the bug.

I've completed WIP 2, which will contain the bug fix as well as support for object handles. I will hopefully be able to upload it to the site tonight.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Quote:
If the bytecode was identical for both versions then something is terribly wrong. AngelScript has changed substantially in the way it handles objects (strings included) that it should definitely be different from 1.10.1c.

Of course this was just me being an idiot and comparing the same file to itself...

Quote:
Just wanted to let you know that I've found and fixed the bug.

I've completed WIP 2, which will contain the bug fix as well as support for object handles. I will hopefully be able to upload it to the site tonight.

Excellent. I'll update as soon as its posted. I'm still right at the begining of developing my app so I might as well keep up to the bleeding edge version.

Alan
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
That's ok with me [smile]

I plan on making AS 2.0.0 a stable version once it is complete, because it is in my opinion much better than AS 1.10.1. I'll still keep 1.10.1 around though for those who are currently using that version.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

WIP 2 is now available with the bug fix that should correct your initial problem.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement