🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game Design (Developement)

Started by
-1 comments, last by tritan360 23 years, 8 months ago
O.K. This is the my question my company "Night Light Entertainment"...we have been writing a game for the past 4 years...when I mean writing I mean we have the whole game written out word for word 200 something pages a title and even the dialog for it too. We have lots of artwork for visiual display...so we have everything even step by step how every cut away movies is to be frame by frame (it''s detailed big time) so my question is we got all this together I''ve showed it to a company "Ascension Entertainment" of LA they like it too. So they want me to get a developement team together so I could get a funding to make the game...so my thing is that I have know Idea what to do or how to go about doing anything like this (we are new to the market and this is our first game we are trying to get out into the market) so should I do that...or should I try to sale the game story? Please Help Thanks, Jared T. CEO Night Light Entertainment tritan360@aol.com
Tritan360

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement