Advertisement

Problem with lesson 31

Started by January 23, 2005 08:42 PM
3 comments, last by Sir Sapo 19 years, 7 months ago
i am having a problem with lesson 31. I am trying to compile it in DevC++ , but I keep getting the following linker errors: c:\documents and settings\thomas\desktop\model loader\lesson31\milkshapemodel.o(.text+0x1cf):milkshapemodel: undefined reference to `istream::seekg(long, ios::seek_dir)' c:\documents and settings\thomas\desktop\model loader\lesson31\milkshapemodel.o(.text+0x1e1):milkshapemodel: undefined reference to `istream::tellg(void)' c:\documents and settings\thomas\desktop\model loader\lesson31\milkshapemodel.o(.text+0x201):milkshapemodel: undefined reference to `istream::seekg(long, ios::seek_dir)' c:\documents and settings\thomas\desktop\model loader\lesson31\milkshapemodel.o(.text+0x23b):milkshapemodel: undefined reference to `istream::read(char *, int)' c:\documents and settings\thomas\desktop\model loader\lesson31\milkshapemodel.o(.text+0x24a):milkshapemodel: undefined reference to `fstreambase::close(void)' c:\documents and settings\thomas\desktop\model loader\lesson31\milkshapemodel.o(.text$__8ifstreamiPCcii+0xab):milkshapemodel: undefined reference to `fstreambase::fstreambase(int, char const *, int, int)' c:\documents and settings\thomas\desktop\model loader\lesson31\milkshapemodel.o(.text$_$_11fstreambase+0x60):milkshapemodel: undefined reference to `filebuf::~filebuf(void)' has anyone else had this problem ?
My Current Project Angels 22 (4E5)
Have you included iostream?
"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?" - Chancellor Palpatine
Advertisement
I did in the Model.h class, because that is the class that MilkshapeModel.cpp is derived from , but I still got the error.
Have you applied any upgrades to Dev-CPP yet? The first time I tried to compile this code, mine failed as well, but after I did a clean install of Dev-CPP, it worked fine. There is probabally some conflict with a library for this code compiles fine right out of the zip.

- Drew
Thanks Drew, I'll try that tomorrow (its pretty late here)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement