๐ŸŽ‰ Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! ๐ŸŽ‰

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

looking for a good mp3 ringtones website

Started by
16 comments, last by fleabay 4ย years, 4ย months ago
It all depends on the ringtone song. An mp3 version of the lord of the rings theme would be hard to classify as annoying. However, the recent floods of free ringtone commercial can easily be classified as annoying.

pick up the phone, cause you want this call and you can not lie

my god...
Advertisement
Quote: www.jamster.com

Quote: Original post by Orb
It all depends on the ringtone song. An mp3 version of the lord of the rings theme would be hard to classify as annoying. However, the recent floods of free ringtone commercial can easily be classified as annoying.

pick up the phone, cause you want this call and you can not lie

my god...
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
jamster didn't appear to have any real mp3 songs... just the usual polyphonic stuff.
Quote: Original post by Orb
jamster didn't appear to have any real mp3 songs... just the usual polyphonic stuff.

I think he was drawing attention to the fact that jamster.com is the flood of annoying ringtone commericials that you spoke of.

I am going to download that frog tone, put it on a friend's cell, which I will then password protect, and then call him in the middle of an exam. I'm just waiting for him to give me an excuse :)

CM
Go to walmart.com and start looking in their music section. Find an album with the song you want on it. Go down to track listing and right-click save-as on the the sample they provide.

EDIT: Walmart music store link
Quote: Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
After that I assume that you can figure out how to get the mp3 on your phone. This tutorial might help.
Quote: Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
You know you need a bananaphone ringtone..
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style

vanmore said:

There are currently too many ringtone websites, and I find 100% free

Did you sign up just to bump a 15 yo off-topic thread?

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚<โ†The tone posse, ready for action.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement