🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

dwarfsoft ** Read This ** please.

Started by
1 comment, last by NobleTrunkz 23 years, 8 months ago
Hey, I was wondering if you would like to team up with Noble Entertainment and help us program our current RPG we are creating. We pretty much have everything. Well... Except our intro movie to the game, heh. But anyways. Like I was sayin, we pretty much have everything but we are in need of all the programmers we can get. We are gonna put this thing toheather. =) Thanks Noble Trunkz =)
=) =) NobleTrunkz =) =)
Advertisement
LOL! Good attention grabber, but sorry, I am already busy in my own project. Crunch time has not even come yet and I am already busy... And other than that NPCAI/IOL is busy and about to start its coding phase. Other than that I have assignments and exams coming up (4 weeks of exams... geez!). I am a little busy, but if I was free I am sure that I would help. Just ask me questions and I will see what I can do...

BTW> What did you mean by ''almost done''... what has been done? And what needs to be?

I like the title thought

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

he he. I liked the attention grabber my self. =)

Well, Thanks for your help and stuff man. =)

Give us a visit some time, www.NobleEntertainment.com

L8rz bro
Noble Trunkz =)
=) =) NobleTrunkz =) =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement