🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

LoL! Whoa dude! Check it out.

Started by
2 comments, last by NobleTrunkz 23 years, 8 months ago
Hey my name is Jeremiah Sawyer and I am currently looking for someone or SOME people to help make an avi movie intro for our current upcoming game at NobleEnertainment. We are also looking for some programmers,modelers,Graphics Artists, and Music & Sound Directors. If you are intrested in any of the following things please contact me A.S.A.P. at GameCure@Yahoo.com P.S. I have also posted this in the Game Writers section if u missed this one. =) Thanks Jeremiah Sawyer
=) =) NobleTrunkz =) =)
Advertisement
Having a topic for a message that has nothing to do with the message is a very prickish thing to do!
Yea, I''d have to agree. Posting deceptive titles intentionally to trick people to read them is just plain spamming. This post should be deleted. I have to say, its pretty unprofessional behavior from someone trying to make himself out to be part of a "professional" game programming team. Not to mention the fact that he''s trying to attract people to work for him.

-Daedalus
DM's Rules:Rule #1: The DM is always right.Rule #2: If the DM is wrong, see rule #1.
Truthfully, I am surprised that MKV hasn''t deleted all these threads and warned our NobleTrunkz guy...

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement