🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Memory game

Started by
1 comment, last by Delisk 23 years, 8 months ago
Tell me if this seem to be a good idea! I want to make a memory game (These type of game ocus on your ability to remind things)in wich you will b presented a series of level. Each level will have an image with some symbols (runes), the level start by activing a sequance of thos symbols (they iluminate themselves, they move...). After looking at them the player will have to repaet the sequence himslf to pass the level. As the player progress they will be more symbols, and the sqencenes will be faster. Tell me wath you think....an if you have any idea tell me! Thanks Delisk
Advertisement
sound more like senso than memory.
i dont like senso too much,its so strenous to concentrate on keeping these long color sequences.
Karl - Blueskied Games | my german site: Gratis Spiele
I would like to see it in action. I am now thinking about putting such an element in as a puzzle in my game... I think it would be a change from stuff that has already been done - provided that it doesn''t get repetitive or boring. Make it fun by rewarding the player for their abilities.

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement