🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tanks for my "Tankz" Game-List em here

Started by
6 comments, last by NobleTrunkz 23 years, 8 months ago
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. List as many as u like. =) Gotta be "real" tanks now. hehe I am also looking for some people to do some modeling of the tanks. Please help me out here. =)
=) =) NobleTrunkz =) =)
Advertisement
Since you refuse on being specific I can only guess what you mean. I hope this helps:

propane tank
water tank
gas tank
air compressor tank
refigerant tank
boiler tank
reservoir tank
tank top? maybe?

Sorry, I can''t think of 15 for you.

Since this is your game you might want to try coming up with at least some of your own ideas. But in any case, here''s my contribution:

The Hyper-Unstoppable All-Conquering Gargantuan Juggernaut Tank.
No weapons, just a 45,000-foot-tall machine that crushes everything in its path under its massive steel treads, and has 100,000 times more armor than any other vehicle ever built.

Hmm... how''s that for game balance?

-Ironblayde
 Aeon Software

The following sentence is true.
The preceding sentence is false.
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
1) Merchava mark 2,3,4 (probably the best western tank existed)
(Israel)
2) M1A1 "Abrams" (USA)
3) M1 "Abrams" (USA)
4) M60A3 (USA)
5) LEOPARD 2 (WEST GERMANY)
6) LEOPARD 1 (WESR GERMANY)
7) M2A1 "BRADLEY" (USA)
8) M3A1 "BRADLEY" (USA)
9) T-80m84 (RUSSIAN)
10) T-72m1 (RUSSIAN)
11) T-64B (RUSSIAN)
12) T-62M (RUSSIAN)
13) T-55 A(M) (RUSSIAN)
14) M901A2 (USA) - ANTI TANK ROCKET CARRIER
15) M163A2 (USA) - AA VULCAN CARRIER

Anything else?
Damn your irritating trunkz!

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
Erm...
Thomas the TANK engine ?

perception -> Consciousness -> life
I use to work with Trunkz he betrays people and steals there ideas, I hope you all do not give away your ideas or he will steal them all which he almost did to me and he tried
Don''t worry anon. trunkz lost all cred on this board. I don''t think he is coming back, and if he does, I don''t think that anybody will ever take him seriously...

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement