🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

i like it what about you

Started by
0 comments, last by Estok 19 years, 4 months ago
Chapters You start training. As Argonot. You kill Hacars borther named Spiris for energy sheilds . Hacar never finds out. Hacar Ledimites attack- Ledimimites attack Domus Orbis. The Portal- You find and go through the portal. Argonaunt Dicide and Concur- you have to send 2 men each through the 7 portals Memmnon You are in a meeting with the trolls expressing your rebelous ideas. Unexpected Allience- Then you help Hacar back on Earth A Misunderstanding- You go to Earth and try to tell the humans about Domus Orbis, but you go to a alien ship and you are trying to find another portal because the other one blew up when you came through. Then you go to earth and you are killed by the humans. They notice you have brought alien tech with you. . Argonaunt Not My Fight-You go to Domus Orbis to help. Resurection- You go through the portal and fight off the aliens on the ship and thenyou find a white door and open it you find hundrends of aliens in staus and even more being resurected. You then talk to the ship board AI and ressurect the capten of the ship and get a deal for 2 alien ships and alien technolgy for our allience with the and they tell us the story of how some of us were taken from Earth to help hold off the ledimites and trolls. Aliens meet about a campaign against us and remorse because they did not bobby trap our ships. You go to Ledem to beam up Ledimeites and Trolls. You go back to Earth because the aliens are attacking us. Cornered- Where you land there are 5 alien ships you then divise a stratgie in a meeting and then board one of the alien ships to set off the fleets auto destruct system. In the first room you find aliens dead and a bulky figure in the middle you attack him and after a while he speaks telling he is Spiris. You then take over the alien ship. Take off with a fleet of 20 alien ships and 100 humann ships. Manned with Ledimites , Trolls and humans who all know what is happaning. You meet 5 of the best alien ships who destroys all of you human ships. It`s a bird it`s... a big ass Ship- You take the ship over. You make your stragie a ground orrinated one and then go to the planet Aris (the alien`s home planet) you engage theorbital diffence and drop pods to the planet. In Wheris you proced to go to the city where Hacar and Spiris are waiting for you because there is heavy resstence. Your pod goes down but you never see it touch you see ships and ground troops both engaged in a epic battle with human and Ledimaite / Troll help on the way. Secure- You land and go where you are needed. You get alien/human armor and Spiris with-draws the magic. Now they will stay dead- You fight intil you get to where the alien`s resserector is. You blast open the door and say now they will stay dead. That’s right you`ll stay dead.- you enter the faccilty and fight your way to the core. You through you C4 down with the timer on 10:00 and get out of there. I need a Break.- you get out of there. You talk to Bigend and arrange to have 50 of your best men taken with you to actvate the anti-matter injectors when another big ship comes. You take the men you were with and ride on a alien vessel ( that the big ship launched) to the ship. I realy geting tired of this- you board the bigh ship and take it over. The human ships come and take you to the main anti-matter facilty. Now I can go on a Vacation...-You get in and attavate the injector and have to get out of there in 20:00. You are about to warp to another plantet when alien ships warp in. You see the planet blow-up and you are beamed into a room with only a alien and your friends stuck in green shields. You get out your blades and rush the alien but you get defleacted (see first few pages of jounel) You die with the alien and your fleet destroys rest of the fleet and some of your ships blow-up. The credits and then you see the aliens disscusing where they went wrong and how to plan there deffence.
His Destiny and mine conflict
Advertisement
It is rather sad how badly this storyline is presented. What I liked about this post is that it presented a complete layout of the storyline and the corresponding consistent playable parts. If it was more well-presented, this post could lead to a discussion more promising than those that threads where the authors refrain from showing enough relevant story and game contents. If the original post was done right, we could be discussing whether certain levels seemed repetitive, whether some levels can be added, whether the transitions are appropriate, whether the difficulty curve is appropriate (for example you kept the time-limited missions for the end game, which seemed to be a good decision).

However, the presentation crippled this thread. Imagine if you formatted the post as follow:

[CHARACTERS]
Describe the characters so that we don't have to guess who is allied with whom. For instance I have no clue who or what Memmnon is.

[PROLOGUE]
Tell us about the background before the actual story takes place

[CHAPTERS]
For each chapter, describe the events leading to the gameplay, what the gameplay entails, and the ending portion of chapter. The story being described is linear, so this shouldn't be hard. So the description of each chapter will have three parts.

[EPILOGUE]
Things that happen after the main gameplay; pointers to the sequel

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement