🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

testing multiple source, ignore please

Started by
6 comments, last by jhky 23 years, 7 months ago
            well let's try it at the beginning
rightaway(); // test

let''s try a second one... but have it be the last one

for (int i = 0; i < -30; i++) { /* test comment 1 */
   // I don't put the braces up there usually that was just for testing

printf("i don't care");
}

int something()
{
  char temp[250];
  sprintf(temp, "still gotta fix the keywords\n");
}              
Advertisement
testing the <div>disallowed html</div>
with the source

testingblah2// threedid it work?            

more disallowed <table> html
Edited by - jhky on November 7, 2000 2:15:44 PM

Edited by - jhky on November 7, 2000 2:17:29 PM
                 testing yet again            

uhmmmmm test     Edited by - jhky on November 7, 2000 2:27:34 PM    
     first block    
    second block w/o closing tag    
Looking good, though you may want the source block to finish before the sig and the edit... though, I am not sure if it is then feasible to disallow the html in the sigs... hmmm

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

testing comments first slash slash
These make no sense, just testing the coloring.

int Foo(){  int i; // this do test; switch for (int j=0;j<4;) j++;  int k = 0;  // switch blah test this out  // second comment, testing comma problem  // test this ( or ) problem out  for (int l = 0; l < 30; l++)  {     // :) smiley test  }}  

Testing the slash *
  int Foo(){  int i; /* this do test; switch for (int j=0;j<4;) j++; */  int k = 0;  /* switch blah test this out     second comment, testing comma problem     test this ( or ) problem out */  for (int l = 0; l < 30; l++)  {      /* :) smiley test */  }}  

How about a comment that isn''t closed
  int Foo(){  // Testing this thing out do while blah  for (int i=0; i<5; i++)  {     /* do nothing but don't close this comment  }}  
GRRRRRRRrrrr
Should I not post?

---------------------------
Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your...don''t tell your family. The GDTalker

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement