🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

*splat*

Started by
3 comments, last by nes8bit 23 years, 7 months ago
f1r4h5 is been the newest registered user for a few days on the _dsa forum. I''m kinda in a hurry so I don''t know if this problem has been addressed. --------------------------- Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your...don''t tell your family. The GDTalker
Advertisement
Additionally, I would like to inform you that the date problem (1899) has not been fixed. It may not appear in posts (which is better) but on GDNet/community/forums I got an 1899 at 12:47am yesterday... Just letting you know

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

Tim: That''s because the user system generates the file containing the newest user info in the /community/forum/ directory, not in this one. It''s not a bug.

dwarfie: I''m not sure what you mean. If it doesn''t appear in posts, where is it?
ah ok.

---------------------------
Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your...don''t tell your family. The GDTalker
quote: Original post by Myopic Rhino

dwarfie: I''m not sure what you mean. If it doesn''t appear in posts, where is it?

Where it says "You last visited:" or whatever... Up the top of the /community/fourms.. also "Current server time".. both were 1899 that night that I was refering to

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement