🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

new story, immature, wacky, quirky

Started by
1 comment, last by camdaman 19 years, 3 months ago
me and my friend were bored on day, so we made a game story This is a story for the new game i am going to make please send feedback It all started when the owner got a hunger for some cheese cake, but he didnt know the cheese cake was really a kolya reincarnated, in cheese form, and the owner ate his family, so Uoz (the name of the koala) ran away from the box, and went into the bathroom and brushed his cheese, and then he reliezed he didnt know where he was. And the goal of the game is to get back into the fridge before you rot, or get eatten by creatures such as dogs, rats, flies, cockaroaches, babies, watch out for flying fart gas, it increase your speed, and it makes you all dizzy hope you like the story, please send feedback [Edited by - dk32321 on March 31, 2005 6:01:19 PM]
Advertisement
...excuse me?
Umm thats interesting....just a little confusing...You gave no point or goal. You also might wanna consider some therpy?
CaM Da MaN

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement