🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Idea on forums

Started by
1 comment, last by GreenGoblin 23 years, 7 months ago
I think that you should have a seperate section for people (programmers, designers, writers, etc) who work for free. There are lots of people in the help wanted section who demand to be paid for the work they do. Most of the developers in there aren''''t willing to pay their team, especially if it''s free/share ware. With this forum, people who work for free can post, and teams who aren''t ready to pay can say so. Of course, many people expect to get cash if they work for a commercial game, at that can be done in the Help wanted section as usual.
"You can buy everything but love, frienship and exp. points.""I'm having the machine delivered to you via Escargo Express. It's coming neglected class.""I'm possesed by the spirit of the game designer."
Advertisement
>New Topics: Any visitors (including unregistered) may post new topics in this forum.

Why does this appear over every forum when it is not true?
I think that it means that unreg''d posters can post IN new topics . Why not just register... It isn''t that hard

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement