🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Pimp Wars 3D!

Started by
6 comments, last by aegrimonia 23 years, 7 months ago
any old BBS geeks like myself remember Pimp Wars? i''d LOVE to see a graphical version.. RTS! and it would piss a lot of people off.. imagine the fun of collecting HO''s No More Clones! Stop The Madness!
Advertisement
i can see this getting closed soon..mkv is just so mad. i wonder why his sig is such an 37173 d00dz but he''s a hardass anyway. just look at the tiberia-thread .and acotw. and more.
*grin* I saw this thread when it started, and thought it quite harmless. I don''t think many people will be replying to it anyway, it''s not that kind of thread.

Btw. Aegrimonia, if my memory serves, weren''t you ranting against remakes and sequels in some remote part of gamedev only a few days ago?

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
"i''d LOVE to see a graphical version.."
-----------------
"No More Clones!"

*cough*

I rest my case.

=======================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net
=======================Game project(s):www.fiend.cjb.net
wait a second..
a remake of a text game, and a clone of quake are QUITE different.

pimp wars was just like trade wars 2020..

i''m sure you all know that...

if not.. you''re not old skool

anyway.. that was just my point.

a graphical version of trade wars would fall into that category too.. but then again.. i''ve seen that offered before..
HA HA HA HA, Hey beutiful lay-D. Oh no you can''t afford to by crack, your bitches run amuck, lose a turn.

As Mr Cup always says,
''''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
Uh...well, it''s been awhile since I was around these boards, but here''s my contribution: I hadn''t ever played Pimp Wars, but you might want to check out my (beta demo) game, Pimpin'' World. I''ve had it around for a few months but I don''t know if anyone has downloaded it yet, and I definitely haven''t received any feedback.
WNDCLASSEX Reality;......Reality.lpfnWndProc=ComputerGames;......RegisterClassEx(&Reality);Unable to register Reality...what's wrong?---------Dan Uptonhttp://0to1.orghttp://www20.brinkster.com/draqza
Oh Yeah!!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement