🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Whoops: Re: Gary Gygax Interview Thread

Started by
0 comments, last by MadKeithV 23 years, 7 months ago
Sorry people, I had to delete the thread because of an editing boo-boo on my part. An unclosed string quote had made the page scew up and buggered up the editing tool so I couldn''t correct it. My bad! I wasn''t annoyed at anyone, I just messed up Off-topic and regarding one of Paul''s posts in that Gary Gygax thread where I complained about one-line answers: Do people remember what I said when I talked about arguing with the moderator? Do not do it in public. I realise that makes me sound like a nazi, BUT: I''m perfectly reasonable by email (thats madkeithv@yahoo.com , like in my new .sig ), and I don''t want to sound like a dictator, but I''ll have no public arguments about my moderation in the boards. If it truly needs to be had, contact me personally, and we''ll discuss it seriously. Or perhaps I should start a "Comments" thread here, for you guys to post in when you disagree with a decision? Perhaps that''s a better, more open idea. I''ll do that. Btw Paul, I know you''re probably joking, but the message didn''t read that way. My signature contains necessary moderation info about how I make my judgement, and my name. It does not contain unnecessary HTML, though I have just made it a mailto link for ease of use. Post any disagreements with this in the soon-to-come brand spanking new comments thread. People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel. Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
I think just updating the game design corners FAQ would be a better option MKV ?! It would definitly save a lot of drama and it would help you make yourself clearer and stops you from having to answer endless (seemly stupid) emails. Just a thought *shrug*

One more time for the dumbies
ar+gu+ment n. A discussion in which reasons are put forward in support of and against a proposition, proposal, or case; debate.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement