🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Large Project Organization

Started by
9 comments, last by Kilj 23 years, 7 months ago
I''ve been thinking about it while I was reading this thread... I thought I''d give it the benefit of the doubt before moving it to a programming thread.

RandomTask has a point. There is no architecture board available on Gamedev.net. If there was one, it would probably be called something like Game Software Engineering, or Game Software Design. That means that my little forum currently has the name closest to what would be considered a Software Engineering forum.

So, if I said it didn''t belong here, perhaps I''d be a little short-sighted. People will come here with software engineering questions because it seems like a logical place.

In short - I won''t move the topic, unless the original poster asks me to move the topic. As long as it stays civil

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement