🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

your DEFINITION suggestions needed !!

Started by
0 comments, last by friedl_markus 23 years, 7 months ago
Hello to you all! I need your help and opinion! My name is Markus Friedl, 22 years old, and I am currently studying "communications techniques and design" in Austria (for more information about my course maybe you want to visit www.fh-vorarlberg.ac.at). I am now in my last semester of my studies and currently prepare my thesis dissertation. It will be on "Game Design for Online Games" in general with a special focus on "Community Design for Online Gaems" and its importance for the overall design process. In my dissertation I mainly want to focus on "real" online games (so no flash or shockwave). Now my question: How would you define "online game"? How would you define "multiplayer online game"? How would you define "online game community"? How would you define "virtual world"? I would be really happy to hear your suggestions! Greetings to you all from Austria and thank you very much in advance! Markus
Markus FriedlProgrammer, Designer, Visionaire :)Vogelweiderstr. 7A-6020 InnsbruckAustria
Advertisement
Why are you reposting an older thread? You could just dig up the old thread and ask for more suggestions.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement