🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Error

Started by
3 comments, last by Knarkles 23 years, 7 months ago
I got the following error when trying to edit my message in this topic. ADODB.Field error ''800a0bcd'' Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted; the operation requested by the application requires a current record. /community/forums/post.asp, line 105 -Jussi
Advertisement
I''ve been getting a few like that. A blank white page that says Microsoft SQL server error or something like that. It happened when I was trying to reply to a post. Took me a few tries to get the thing to post - I was ready to restart my comp.

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."

- #5, "Short Circuit"

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

I found this bug, but haven''t uploaded the fix yet.

I haven''t seen it when replying though. If this happens to you, e-mail me with the URL, and the line the error was reported on.
whoops. Knew I shoulda written it down. I forget which thread did that to me too.....

"Need more eeenput..."

- #5, "Short Circuit"

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

quote:
I''ve been getting a few like that. A blank white page that says Microsoft SQL server error or something like that. It happened when I was trying to reply to a post.

That''s happened to me once or twice also. I just figured it was a time-out error because it doesn''t happen that often and my net connection speed is god-awful slow when it happens (21400).

Regards,
Jumpster
Regards,JumpsterSemper Fi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement