🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4e4] Looking for a team

Started by
0 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 1 month ago
I will be sweet and short about this one. I am looking for people to join my development team. This is what I need: --a tools developer. They will primarily be working on the level editor, tile editor. --musician/sound effects. Making noise, background music, and such. Sound and music will be a big factor in this game. Dialouge would be a pluss too, but It's not going to be a deal maker or breaker. --an artist. I can do sketch work, scan it, and enhance it, but I would rather have someone to help with the gui and stuff as well. This is going to have a lot of animation and stuff, cause it's all going to be in 2D. The artwork is going to be isometric. If you are interested in what I listed above, or think you have another way you think you could help me out, feel free to PM me. If anybody else wants to recruit, you can use this thread as well.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Advertisement
I would recommend posting team recruitment threads in the Help Wanted forum, actually.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement