🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E4]- People wanting to join teams

Started by
6 comments, last by Kuladus 19 years ago
I thought it might be helpful for artists, modellers, coders etc who are interested in the contest to advertise this fact, rather than every entry having to post in the Help Wanted forum? I put a post there to direct such creative people here. Maybe you could say what your skills are and what preferences you have? Thanks. (ps maybe this could be stickied if anyone actually uses it ;) ) [Edited by - d000hg on June 24, 2005 7:26:27 AM]
Advertisement
Hello, I'm posting here because I think this contest is truly an awesome event for the gamedev community. It's a pitty that even thought people do have the intrest, they don't have the will... I hope this changes soon.

Advertising part
I'm a 2d/ 3d artist, web designer. I have 8 years of experience in the field, past 4 working with games. I'm very dedicated, hardworking and flexible to do different tasks. Please visit my portfolio - www.sj3d.com

I'm very interested in participating in the event and I'd love to meet experienced, serious developers who are willing to work hard for their goals. I'd like to meet people who know what they are doing, who have worked with games before and know the work ammount behind it, people with experience, will and talent.

Please contact me if interested: jyriunt@gmail.com
-----------------------------------
CG art portfolio: juri.sj3d.com
I plan to enter and will definately need some creative help eventually
I've got an engine that I've been anxious to make a project with. Not many features right now (just the basics) but among them include:
-support for worldcraft MAP format
-integrated with the novodex physics library
-skeletal animation (supports only milkshape models right now)
-quake style console
-a dll-based shader system (not many to choose from yet though)

As for the actual entry I plan to make, I have some ideas but haven't decided on many of the details, and am open to any suggestions for those of you interested in working with me
Modellers/level designers, contact me via email or MSN if interested
stupidbackup@hotmail.com (NOTE: this address is NOT my email, just used for MSN. See profile for email address)
Portfolio
Sincerely,Arto RuotsalainenDawn Bringer 3D - Tips & Tricks
I plan to enter and my game will WIN... I hope [embarrass]
What the hell, seriously. I started a thread exactly just like this, and it got closed off.

The mods wouldn't even move it.

That said, I am looking for people talented in working with NES style graphics and sound effects.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Hi,

I'm Charlie Gerhardus a hard working C++ programmer and
im willing to join a team who whants to make a game
for the 4e4 competition. If you need a programmer who
knows DirectX and some winsock please contact me at:

CharlieGerhardus@hotmail.com

You can add me to your msn contact list and we can
discuss some more things:D

Tjaalie,
if (*pYou == ASSHOLE) { pYou->Die(); delete pYou; };
G'day.

I'm going back to uni next week and won't have much time to work on the project however I have done a bit of work (approx 4500 LOC). I am looking for someone to do all the artwork and sprite animation for the game and to come up with story ideas.

my site
some screens of my progress so far

The game is a side-scrolling platformer hack & slash with cartoon-style graphics and gore galore.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ben

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement