🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

E-mail group for discussions: angelscript@yahoogroups.com

Started by
3 comments, last by WitchLord 18 years, 12 months ago
Hi, everybody! a new group has been created for discussions on AngelScript via e-mail. If you're interested you can sign up here: groups.yahoo.com/group/angelscript. This is not intended to replace the forums, only as a complement to those that prefer e-mail groups over forums, or for those that cannot access the forum. angelscript@freelists.org will remain as a newsletter only, where I announce updates and other important matters on AngelScript. Regards, Andreas Jönsson PS. Thanks to Ashish Ranjan for taking the initiative to create the e-mail group!

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
How exactly does one subscribe? Blank e-mail with no subject to subscribe address?
Actually, I don't know. If you go to the page linked above, there is a button 'join this group'. I joined using that one.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

That only works if you want to deal with yahoo; I didn't. For those like me:

Go to the link. Click the mailto:subscribe link. Send a blank message.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Send a blank reply to it.
You are now subscribed.
Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to write that on the page when I update the AngelScript site. [smile]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement