🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

RPG with editor?

Started by
2 comments, last by Sir_Manfred 23 years, 7 months ago
I have been thinking on a system for a RPG where you create your own adventures and characters in different editors that come with the game, the point is that you can create your own adventures and put them on internet, then a group of people might wanna play different adventures and maybe on some servers, the best adventure wins! By voting or something like that, i have done alot of thinking about this system with (of corse) real time fights. And i have been thinking about a character editor that is built like Poser, where you write the weight of the person and tha physical changes, also you will be able to create character faces... not a bad idea huh? "Nasa''''s robot crashed on mars, but here we trash it, on RobotWars!" -Sir Manfred
Unemployed 3d artist. Looking for work!Homepage: www.FredianArt.tk
Advertisement
I''m planning on supporting custom adventures
for my game.

-------
Me Hardguy.
and here is my game...
I don't know for sure, but I think Interplay's upcoming title Neverwinter Nights is supposed to support user created adventures.

--
Todd
http://www.3dcgi.com/

Edited by - 3dcgi on December 4, 2000 11:18:28 PM
HardGuy?
You from Sweden too?
If you understand this, youll know what to do:

Vart i Sverige bor du då?
Maila mig: freddan_TeaManfred@hotmail.com

Tja då

Bye!

"Nasa''''s robot crashed on mars,