🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A newbie to game programming needs a tutorial

Started by
0 comments, last by MrPussy 23 years, 7 months ago
I found the gamedev.net web site by searching for a book. Im doing job experience in Microsoft and I woz given a book on VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language) to study while in Microsoft.While borowsing through it the book recommended a book by Ben Sawyer so I went in search of it on the net and luckly found this site instead Ive been really interested in getting into game programming for a long time now.The nearist thing ive ever done to it was makeing levels with level editors and now doing some VRML. What im looking for is a beginners guide to game programming.I would be really really thankfull for any suggestions from anyone. Nice :D
Advertisement
There''s a link on the main gamedev page, at the top, where it says "Newbies, start here.".

Try checking out that link, it should get you started, and people on the forums will be happy to help you along if you ask nicely

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement