🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3D Studio Max

Started by
2 comments, last by MikeH 23 years, 6 months ago
Folks, Do you know any good site that will teach a new user on how to use 3D Studio Max. I am looking in to making some 3D Models for a project I am working on, and unfourtanley, have no idea on how to use 3D Studio Max. Any site with tutorials would be perfect. Thanks in advance, Mike Hocking
Advertisement
www.3dcafe.com has a whole lot of good tutorials about varied stuff.

This RtS-Babble© has been brought to you by:
-Run_The_Shadows
-Run_The_Shadows@excite.com
You''re using a pirated version, since the real version comes with three manuals, including online help and tutorials... If you can somehow download the tutorials (from wherever you downloaded 3D Studio, perhaps), they teach you everything you need to know about the program.
-----------C++ is the language of the not-so-ancients.Learn to speak it well.BeamMeUp
you should not think that you can learn MAX in a week or so, you need more than 3 months i think.

------------------------------------------------
Lead Programmer of Light@Work
Webmaster of normans3.de
------------------------------------------------Lead Programmer of Light@WorkWebmaster of normans3.de

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement