🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Angelscript wiki

Started by
4 comments, last by WitchLord 18 years, 8 months ago
This just seemed to need it's own thread; so people would actually see it. angelscript.pbwiki.com I need help transfering the existing documentation over. Please! The wiki will always be visible to the public. Right now, the password is right on the front page. If it becomes a problem (It is vandalized or similiar) I will change the password and only give it to certain people. [edit]WitchLord: Make the URL a link[/edit] [Edited by - WitchLord on October 24, 2005 3:57:38 PM]
Advertisement
Somehow I missed this post.

It's great that you set up this wiki. I'm sure that with time it will grow to become a very useful resource for AngelScript users.

I'll put up a link to the wiki on the AngelScript site as well.

Thanks for taking the initiative.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

You're welcome.

Transfering the manual has proved more difficult then I thought; It seems I'll actually have to re-format the whole thing. :@!
I'm not sure it would be needed to transfer the manual to the Wiki.

I understand that you want people to be able to update the manual as needed, but the manual with the SDK that I write will still be the official one. Perhaps you could just link to the manual on the AngelScript page, and let the users make additions on the Wiki. With additions, I'm thinking about tutorials, explanations, suggestions, errata, etc.

What do you think?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Okay. That is much easier.
I found a little time left over and decided to start updating the wiki. The first informational page talks about object handles and how the reference counter should be managed for them.

This page may also serve as a template for anyone wishing to contribute with more information.

Remember, the wiki is a community page, and I hope that more than just me will contribute with useful information.

Regards,
Andreas

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement