🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Pulling out of 4E

Started by
28 comments, last by Tree Penguin 18 years, 9 months ago
It looks like my team will not be entering Four Elements this year. After 6 months of continuous work, our project has come very close to completion. However, complications have occured this month which will prevent us from entering 4E. So good luck to everyone else who is entering and I look forward to seeing your entries. ^_^
Advertisement
Sorry to hear that [depressed]

Are you going to cancel your project altogether or continue on and release it at a later date? If you are stopping altogether, you could show us all how far you got? [grin]

Regards,
ViLiO
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Yes show us what you got after 6 months work :) Unless you plan to release later of course.
Crap. I was really looking forward to seeing proof of you being productive again, mostly so others can stop using you as an excuse for aberrant behavior.
All talk and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Decided to go commercial eh. I bet you could win with your concept art.
*News tagenigma.com is my new domain.
My project creid as a I delete it. ; It was so sad. I almost creid when I hit the delete + enter key. I wanted to die .i I felt so bad. ;(

I'm sorry Fallene Elements @2. i'll ressurect you someday. :( I love you. :'(

I tw was wa a winining project I guarantee yoyuou. you. I already erased it . Im'm so sad. Im I miss it. :'(.

I'm so sorry everybody. i i must start another poject. I mist start another thing. I want to just roll over naand br sad. I' msorry. :(

;'9

sad no siagnature i can't see what I'm typing so i'm clsoing my eyes
I'm so sosrry my baby. I love you. I wihs it never had to come to tihis beauca because I love yhou byou I'm sorrrry I'm my head is sppinning I'm gonng athreow up
You deleted it?! Why on earth...
___________________________________________________David OlsenIf I've helped you, please vote for PigeonGrape!
Wow, that's really awful.
Sorry about the whole thing.
As I know deleting a file is really hard! Even if you overwrite the data 3 times or more there are ways to get them back.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement