🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3d modeling under linux

Started by
3 comments, last by overlord 23 years, 6 months ago
what program can i use to make the models for my game? u have tried blender, but i cannot import the files with my code, cause i dont know the format... is there any other program similar to blender, or do you know where can i get the file specification of the blender files?
Advertisement
Honestly I haven''t tried it, but I''m curious if 3ds Max would work in Linux. Anyone tried it?

Charles Galyon
Charles GalyonPresidentNeoPong Software, Inc.
Ha, try running it under wine...don''t expect any miracles though

"This album was written, recorded and edited at Gröndal, Stockholm in the year of 2000. At this point in time money still ruled the world. Capitalistic thoughts were wide spread. From the sky filled with the fumes of a billionarie''s cigar to the deepest abyss drenched in nuclear waste. A rich kid was a happy kid, oh..dirty, filthy times. Let this be a reminder."
- Fireside, taken from back of the Elite album
Pretty Poly>/a>

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Nothing works correctly under WINE..just my experience.
But I''ve heard that a version of 3DS GMAX is available
for Linux.. hmmh.. don''t correct me because I''m not
wrong.

vidlgon a fweak''n idiot

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement