🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

deadline, exactly when?

Started by
1 comment, last by d000hg 18 years, 9 months ago
I know the deadline is the 31st but when exactly should I get my entry in at the latest. I live in UK so what would be the date and time, can i enter untill 11:59pm on 31st (uk time) or do i have to get it in on the 30th? Thanks.
Advertisement
Well, I'm not a judge but what it says in the contest rules is
October 31, 2005 at 11:59 PM EST
So American and UK daylight savings time ends on Sunday that keeps the time difference 5 hours aheads so you have until 4:59am Nov 1, 2005. Judges that right? Is there a server clock somewhere on the site? Maybe the judges should put a big millenium bug-esk clock on the contest page to count down, there seem to be lots of questions on this.
I personally wouldn't wait till the last minute, with 79 possible entries there are going to be a LOT of last minute entries. Oh and good luck. I can't wait to stop working and start playing, no matter who wins. :)
-Lost Little Girl in Gamedev (LLGG)---------------------------------------------Insert Soulless Corporate Logo HERE. I am Dread Pirate Roberts(TM) #17603. Please ask about franchise opportunities in your area!
Yeah, 0459 1st November.

But aim for midnight!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement