🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Contest Prizes

Started by
8 comments, last by ender7771 18 years, 9 months ago
So now that the contest is almost over and many people have submitted their entries, only one question remains in my head (other than who will win). Has the prize distribution ever been figured out? I'm curious if the winner will get first pick of a prize or if each prize is assigned to a spot?
Advertisement
Winner gets DarkBasic! ^_^
lol its only 90 US dollars. I'd be so pissed if I got first and got that, when someone who does worst would get the latest high-end ATI.
-Chris
Prizes? There are no prizes.

*shuffles Ati box behind his back*
LOL!!!, I think hes only half lying...
Oh, the winner will still get an ATI card... it may just be a few years old... and out of Michalson's computer...

...if you don't get it, I'm implying that he is replacing his old card with the newfangled contest one. You can laugh now :)
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
ATI? Why ATI? Now NVIDIA rules!!!
Quote: Original post by Avatar God
Oh, the winner will still get an ATI card... it may just be a few years old... and out of Michalson's computer...

...if you don't get it, I'm implying that he is replacing his old card with the newfangled contest one. You can laugh now :)

Yeah, I don't think anyone will want this old thing I've got sitting in the closet.

Ati All in Wonder 9800 Pro

Though someone might be able to make do with the one from my computer.

Sapphire Ati X800 Pro
Hehe... ok I'll make a deal, you can keep the ATI if I can get the XSI License package:)

What? Sounds like a fair deal to me...
Quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster
ATI? Why ATI? Now NVIDIA rules!!!

Probably because ATI chose to sponsor this event by giving gamedev.net a graphics card to (hopefully) give out in the contest.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement