🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Dead Entry

Started by
4 comments, last by Thunder_Hawk 18 years, 9 months ago
I was unable to upload my entry last night due to ftp issues. I'm not all that dissappointed because I'm fairly certain it wouldn't have won anything anyway. If anyone is interested in checking it out click here. I'd be very interested in any feedback anyone would like to offer, as that was the main thing that I was looking for in entering the contest in the first place
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
Advertisement
Try pasv mode.

You can do manual cammands like:

start->run

ftp [ftp.servername.com]

quote pasv
cd [folder]
binary
put [yourfile]
bye
*News tagenigma.com is my new domain.
The submission window is closed, so it would be pointless to try that now [wink].

I default to using passive mode and tried active mode just to cover loose ends. The problem was that I simply could not connect to the server.
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
Email Michalson.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I sent him an email last night...although it was close to when you guys turned off the server to fix it.
It looks like my entry was uploaded by someone today, although I have no idea when. Thanks Michalson (or whoever did this)!! [cool]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement