🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E4] #31: Shadows Of The Savage Fist

Started by
2 comments, last by cyric74 18 years, 9 months ago
**Edit: Removed my download link. GameDev has updated the public files for my entry, so the version on GameDev 4E4 Downloads Page is up to date.** For anyone interested in trying out my 75mb-sized download 4E4 entry, (#31) Shadows of the Savage Fist, please note that Managed DirectX 9.0c and the .NET Framework 1.1 are required to play. [Edited by - cyric74 on November 1, 2005 10:49:04 PM]
Advertisement

Please feel free to send bugs and comments to me at Cyric74@gmail.com. I'll also post a website with development journal and info after I get some rest for a few days.
Wow, that looks really deep. No wonder the download size was over 150MB when you first posted this thread.

I wish I had time to play it. [grin]
A number of people reported being unable to run Shadows, even with MDirectX and .NET Framework. So far, all of them have had success by installing the latest (October, 2005) DirectX version located here:

DirectX 9.0c October 2005

If you tried running the game, and it just sat there, or gave an error, give this a shot!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement