🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4e4] #44 Susano

Started by
13 comments, last by GameDev.net 18 years, 9 months ago
Hey, I registered and uploaded my entry, so where the hell is it? Are you guys still sorting out the downloads or something? [Edited by - BlindSide on November 7, 2005 1:51:36 AM]
Advertisement
If I were you, I'd email or PM a staff member. This forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic.
What number were you?
Specifically, you should PM Michalson.
Well I dont really have a number because they dont seem to have uploaded it or anything (its not on the download page), so I guess I'll try my luck at PMing Michalson. Ps. pi=3, I just posted and 2 minutes later I get 3 posts, a hell lot more traffic then any other place ive seen. :)
Quote: Original post by BlindSide
Well I dont really have a number because they dont seem to have uploaded it or anything (its not on the download page), so I guess I'll try my luck at PMing Michalson. Ps. pi=3, I just posted and 2 minutes later I get 3 posts, a hell lot more traffic then any other place ive seen. :)

Heh, I suppose you proved me wrong. It just seemed like the forum activity went down a little bit after the entries were posted and the initial post-contest excitement began to die down.
Quote: Original post by pi_equals_3and the initial post-contest excitement began to die down.

Awww the post contest excitement is dieing down and my game is nowhere to be seen.
Michalson in response to another thread a few days ago about a messed up upload.

Quote: Use PMs or emails to contact staff. I'll see about getting your entry up, but this is a very, very poor way of contacting someone - one post among thousands, with a poor title to boot.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Well, I got your PM a while ago, and immediately responded to it. However its been several hours and so far it seems that just like the email I sent to you on the morning of the contest saying your entry was corrupted and needed to be reuploaded, you have not responded.

We are finishing our first round of judging today, you've got about an hour left before there simply won't be any time left. I've already bent over backwards to make sure everyone who tried to submit an entry could get it judged, and have taken flak for it from people who thought it was unfair to accept entries that might have had hours of entra tweaking. 3 days is really pushing how far I can bend.

And Avatar God has already posted my feelings about people who seem to think posting on a message board that gets about 1 post per minute (and that's averaged over a whole day) is a good way to contact a single person. And this also counts for the "poor title to boot" - how in the hell is someone supposed to know that this thread is of any importance?
EDIT: Nevermind what I said, read the PM...

[Edited by - BlindSide on November 4, 2005 12:51:07 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement