🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

when is the winner announced?

Started by
40 comments, last by khawk 18 years, 8 months ago
As the title says, I thought it was ment to be on the 5th?
Advertisement
i read its going to be on the 9th

yup... got the copy pasted line rigth here

Winners Announced: November 9, 2005
So is it like midnight between the 8th and the 9th?

Gotta know if it's gonna be worth staying up to hit the refresh button in IE. ;)
------------------"Kaka e gott" - Me
We're a little delayed. I'll update the page soon with an updated estimate, but we're probably looking at sometime Friday.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Take all the time you need, i already know what place i got... ;)

(second to last, i mean, at least i must have beat anonymousposterchild's :P)
Quote: Original post by Peter_
Take all the time you need, i already know what place i got... ;)

(second to last, i mean, at least i must have beat anonymousposterchild's :P)

I don't know, I think I might give you some stiff competition for that spot.
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
I don't know, MindWipe's game did fairly well last time around [grin].
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Quote: I don't know, I think I might give you some stiff competition for that spot.

May the worst game win.

(My team's motto is "We make the worst games in the universe..." and we are quite adept at it ;)...)
Quote: Original post by Khawk
We're a little delayed. I'll update the page soon with an updated estimate, but we're probably looking at sometime Friday.

*cough* :)

Given that me and my team, and the N<3P team, lives in Sweden (and I'm sure there are a couple of other europeans here), it would be nice to know if it's gonna be worth staying up until midnight _your_ time (ie 6am our time) tomorrow (actually, the day after tomorrow I guess), or if you think you'll be able to announce it before then.
------------------"Kaka e gott" - Me
Nobody had time to update the website which probably means that they will take at least another week ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement