🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I am very ...:)

Started by
4 comments, last by WitchLord 18 years, 7 months ago
I have chosen to use Angel script in my furture game server and engine (Getic 3D). I found Angel Script one of the fast interpreters out there. Marius
MCO
Advertisement
And the syntax, I dislike python and lua too much for their syntax, specially python which depends on indent and lua has weird stuff like ~= instead of != and well its syntax is far from c++ 's
------ XYE - A new edition of the classic Kye
Ok.
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
Ok.
Quote: Original post by JohnBSmall
Ok.

Quote: Original post by nes8bit
Ok.

Ok.

(You sound like you are the king of the world in this post, "I HAVE CHOSEN ANGELSCRIPT AND EVERYONE MUST KNOW!")
(Anyways, good luck, I like the language)
[grin]

I'm very pleased that you like AngelScript. Announcements like this motivates me even more to continue improving the library. [smile]

Let me know when you have a web page that shows your project so that I can add it to the list of projects that uses AngelScript. :)

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement