🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Assigning 'any' to another any

Started by
1 comment, last by WitchLord 18 years, 6 months ago
The code following code: struct moo { int x; }; moo p; any a1(@p); any a2; a2 = a1; Results in visual c++ 2005 giving me the following message when my program exits "Windows has triggered a breakpoint in test.exe. This may be due to a corruption of the heap, and indicates a bug in test.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded. The output window may have more diagnostic information" However, the program appears to work fine (a2, does indeed hold a correct handle to the moo instance). What could be the problem? [Edited by - Tylon on December 4, 2005 7:48:15 AM]
Advertisement
I'll have to investigate this. It may be a bug in the library.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've not been able to reproduce this. As far as I can tell everything is working fine with the any type, I executed your script without any problem when the application is shutting down.

Would it be possible for you to send me tiny test app that reproduces the problem?

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement