🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Possible bug in a defined constant?

Started by
1 comment, last by Drew_Benton 18 years, 6 months ago
On line 656 of angelscript.h, there is: const char * const asALL_MODULES = (const char * const)-1; However, I noticed in your posts, you use 0 to represent 'all modules' if I was reading that correctly. If I use that asALL_MODULES in functions such as GetFunctionIDByDecl, Build, and AddScriptSection, my program crashes, but if I use 0, it works fine. Is this a bug or am I just not using that define correctly? If I'm not using that define correctly, what is it for then? Thanks!
Advertisement
Actually 0 is the module with the name "".

asALL_MODULES can only be used with SetModuleAccess(). In which case it means that the access configuration will be the default for all modules unless specified specifically by the individual module.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Ok cool, thanks for the fast response!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement