🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How do you make sounds?

Started by
2 comments, last by Android 13 23 years, 5 months ago
Like the title says how do you make sounds, and music and alll that sort of good stuff??
Mess with the best,Die like the rest!!
Advertisement
why not use a keyboard like a musical one... not the one i''m typing with. all sorts of possiblities!
Well....

I have this cavity in my head that contains a lump of meaty flesh. The openning of the cavity is surounded be these two flaps of fatty tissue. Connected to this cavity in the back is a tube and a little ways down this tube is this thingy that kinda vibrates when I force air through it.

By controlling these vibrations, adjusting the size of the cavity, molding the meaty flesh and arranging the flaps of tissue I can produce sounds that sound remarkably like ''Who want''s another beer'' and ''Mine''sa pint of IPA''.

You should try it some time. Its rather exciting.

P.S. I have another part of my body that makes sounds as well. It is not as sophisticated, but it can send morse code.

D.V.

--------------------------
Carpe Diem
D.V.Carpe Diem
Hey guys... i''d like for you to check out a few songs i''ve created. Most of the songs I made are for games, meaning they loop around over and over very well(at least i think they are good). Just head to my music page Mp3.com/king/... i''m looking for feedback mostly, please check it out and email me or post a reply on what you think of the music

To comment send mail to malygris@usa.net, to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.
To comment send mail to [email=malygris@usa.net]malygris@usa.net[/email], to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement