🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

When is the next contest?

Started by
5 comments, last by d000hg 18 years, 3 months ago
When will the next constest be? I would like to know so I can get ready to participate.
Advertisement
It's here, Seeing Double [wink].
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
darn, i noticed the seeing double contest just now and would have had a nice idea. :)

when is the next contest?
Er, sometime after GDC [grin]

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Yeah, I think a "Contest coming in 2 weeks" notice would allow for much more participation. Or maybe that's a bad thing? ;).
Sirob Yes.» - status: Work-O-Rama.
No, I agree. Part of the problem is that this contest launched about 3 hours after I decided I wanted to run it. [grin]

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

The intel contest is really cool. I've wondered for a while is there a game programming contest 'scene'? There's the big ones like IGF and this Intel one and I know Sweden has a national contest but what about other (inter)national events?

I'm talking serious contest with decent prizes here - that you could use to fund and publicise you work. Are there lots out there and is there a site which 'centralises' them; GameDev doesn't cover many contests it seems.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement