🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game Music

Started by
2 comments, last by Malygris 23 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys... i''d like for you to check out a few songs i''ve created. Most of the songs I made are for games, meaning they loop around over and over very well(at least i think they are good). Just head to my music page Mp3.com/king/... i''m looking for feedback mostly, please check it out and email me or post a reply on what you think of the music i consider music, art... i''m sure all of you do To comment send mail to malygris@usa.net, to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.
To comment send mail to [email=malygris@usa.net]malygris@usa.net[/email], to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.
Advertisement
hey guys, come on, just a little feedback please
To comment send mail to [email=malygris@usa.net]malygris@usa.net[/email], to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.
Mmmh, I think it''s because you are in the wrong forum.

HEre we bicker about which 3d software is the best, amongst other time consuming activities

you should try the Game Music forum, or maybe the Lounge, but if you do the latter, beware the flames !

youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
BTW, the music is actually quite entertaining. I am no music expert, but I''d say it has the kinda characteristics I expect in a game music : not overwhelming, cycles well, has some energy.
I suppose you''ll get more feedback from other soundmen anyway

youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement