🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[SD] Same view different movement

Started by
4 comments, last by vbuser1338 18 years, 4 months ago
Would a puzzle game with 2 views and 2 players be considered multiple views. I mean if on one side the controls are reversed so that you have to use both views to compete the level because when one player mores one way in one view the other player will move the opposite way in the other view?
Advertisement
Hm, I'd better add a rule for this. We're looking for two views /per player/.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

OK, rules updated. Check rule #17.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Ok thanks for the reply. I will have to use one of my other ideas because I want to enter just for fun to see if I can make a reasonalble game in that time.
Well, there's nothing stopping you from saying "OK, I'm going to try and make a game by noon, March 16th." If it fits the contest requirements so much the better, but if not, then you do still have a game.

Yes, I want to enter this to motivate me to fully complete a game instead of only finishing part of it and then moving on to something else (I have a little problem with this sometimes). It will also be fun to challenge myself to create a game in that time and I know I'll learn a lot from it. The theme also sounds fun and you can get creative with it. Thanks for hosting this contest superpig.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement