🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Making trainers/helper progs

Started by
0 comments, last by GameDev.net 24 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I've been programming for a while, and I've become interested in making trainers or other programs to help out people with games. But on my journey to do this I have had several problems. First off I can't find a forum where people will actually answer my questions (hopefully you will solve that problem)
Ok now here are the problems that I need help with:
First I have a question. I downloaded a program called "Trainer Maker Kit" using this program I can make fully functional windows programs in about 30 seconds. This is what I had been looking for for quite some time, a program that lets you visually make the program while it writes the code in the background. There's only one problem with the Trainer Maker Kit, it's just not powerful enough to make anything besides trainers. So what I wanted to know was if there were any programs out there that were like this only more powerful? I have heard some info that this is what Visual C++ is like but I don't want to buy it unless I'm sure! SO basically I'm looking for a visual environment to program in!
My second problem is finding source code to ping a server. I have a program that needs to do this, and I can't find anyone to help me. Hopefully you guys can, thanks for any info/code you can give me!
Lord_MiL
Advertisement
Why not just learn to program in an actual computer language? If you don't want something complex you could use something like Visual Basic.

In general, anything that lets you program visually is going to be very limited in what it can do.

--Ian

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement