🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What Steps???

Started by
0 comments, last by stimarco 18 years, 4 months ago
What steps can I take in getting a job with a company to make my story a game??? I have three stories two of which I want to make games out of. But I've never really heard of any writers being in the company where the game is produced. I want to be at least 90% involved in the aspect of its development. I mainly want to work for SCEA or just start my own development house. Any thoughts??? Education, contacts, expenses????
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by neogoukix
What steps can I take in getting a job with a company to make my story a game???
I have three stories two of which I want to make games out of. But I've never really heard of any writers being in the company where the game is produced. I want to be at least 90% involved in the aspect of its development. I mainly want to work for SCEA or just start my own development house. Any thoughts??? Education, contacts, expenses????

Then become a Game Designer. Game Designers can write too, you know.

Also, there's a shortage of question marks at the moment. Please stop being so profligate with them. We'll run out, and then where would we be

Sean Timarco Baggaley (Est. 1971.)Warning: May contain bollocks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement