🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

E4E Prizes

Started by
5 comments, last by DoktorAce 18 years, 3 months ago
I've tried everything, but after months and months of no responses from gamdev, i've grown tired of sending e-mail after e-mail. I'm the producer and programmer of the game called "Ninja Loves Pirate" that won the E4E. And up to this date, me and my team has only resived one of the many prizes. We had really looked forward in recieving the softwares and subscriptions, but nothing. Im not sure what to do anymore. Maybe its a lost cause. This makes us all very sad. //Patrik "DoktorAce" Liljecrantz of the Ninja Loves Pirate team.
Advertisement
Oh that's weak! I loved that game :(
C'mon Gamedev.net...
AfroFire | Brin"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."-Albert Einstein
Who've you been emailing?

I'll find out what's happened to your stuff. We managed to get the competition judged, we shouldn't be falling down on the easy part of sending the prizes out [smile]

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Who have you been contacting, and what prize did you receive? To my knowledge, everything was sent last December.
Thanks for the quick replies. The person who contacted me about the prizes (and whom ive been trying to get a hold of) is Kevin Hawkins.
I got hes first mail 2005-12-03. The last mail I got from him was on the 10 of January. And he wrote the followin:

"I had forwarded off your information to the appropriate sponsors. I assume you should be receiving your prizes in the coming weeks. I just noticed that none of the accounts you sent me have GDNet+, so I’m taking care of that now. I thought it was already done."

Well, Thanks.

//DoktorAce
Is GDNet+ the only prize you've recieved? At least two of our sponsors told us they'd sent your prizes out.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Yes well, it seemes that we got the GDNET+ thing. And I got the card from ATI a while back. But thats it.

//DoktorAce

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement