🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Translating NeHE OpenGL Tutorial to Japanese

Started by
1 comment, last by evolutional 18 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I am individual Japanese computer programmer and interested in graphics programming (Especially scientific visualization and simulation). Now, I am interested in interpreting NeHE OpenGL Tutorial to Japanese. Does NeHE Productions agree that I make Japanese edition of their excellent OpenGL Tutorial to Japanese? I am not going to use translated material for commercial use. I will translated material make open and expect more Japanese people participate graphics programming tasks.
Advertisement
I think that translating the tutorials is an excellent idea! However, if you look at the other topic "What should we do with the site" people are preparing to restructure the tutorials so translating the current ones might be a waste of time. i'd recommend you wait a while and see what happens.

Luke.
Member of the NeHe team.
Send your request to nehe@gamedev.net and we'll handle it from there. For what it's worth, I love the idea.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement