🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Start at Boomarks option?

Started by
2 comments, last by Gaiiden 23 years ago
some of us (I dunno how much) use bookmarks a lot to keep track of active discussions. I bookmark every thread I reply to and when I log on, I always check my bookmarks first for updates in my topics and respond to those before hitting the real boards for more discussions. Maybe a profile option that could set either the bookmrks page or the forum page as the sort of "home" page for that user? It would just make things easier for people like me. This really isn''t a matter of being too lazy to just click on the bookmarks link, but getting back to the bookmarks after going through a few discussion topics. btw - very minor bug to fix in spare time, moderator icons aren''t showing up in the bookmarks section (for me at least) ============================== "Need more eeenput..." - #5, "Short Circuit" Blade Edge Software ==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
ummmm.... what that View Bookmarked Topics link at the bottom of the Active Threads on the main page always there? Cause that solved my problem rather nicely If it''s new, cool! If it''s not, then I''m just plain ignoramoose!

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
Blade Edge Software

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

It''s been there for as long as we''ve have bookmarks.
Yeah so anyways what the heck happened to the View Bookmarks link?? That was a perfect way for me to get back into the discussions I was having when I last visited. Oh and also, does anyone still actually use that E-mail option now that bookmarks work just fine? I think that option should be changed to Click Here to Add This Thread to Your Bookmarks. That way you can bookmark automatically threads you reply to. haha I''m a geneous! Err... nevermind

"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement