🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

More Glaux Trouble :/

Started by
-1 comments, last by JJFMJR 18 years ago
Hello all, I unfortunately am having a problem also with the glaux file. I have downloaded the replacement, and stored it in the required file, changed the name to fit the one required. It does recognize the file now, and is including it. However it is bringing up errors in the glaux replacement file. Many undefined corruptions. I haven't taken any classes on C++ or OpenGl, but I've gotten as far as I'd like in C++ from many books, and know plenty to learn OpenGl. I've been trying to learn programming from books, unfortunately I am only in Middle school, so I can't take classes yet :/ but im looking forward to it... Anyway, if you can help me out, maybe the download i downloaded was an older version or something. Please reply. I have included what my compiler says is some of the main errors, take a look, I would try to debug, but I also don't know anything about OpenGl, and probably wouldn't be to good :/ (sorry for the font) C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp: In function `bool NeHeLoadBitmap(TCHAR*, GLuint&)': C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:35: `GL_BGR_EXT' undeclared (first use this function) C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:35: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.) C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp: At global scope: C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:42: `GL_Window' was not declared in this scope C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:42: `window' was not declared in this scope C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:42: `Keys' was not declared in this scope C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:42: `keys' was not declared in this scope C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:43: initializer list being treated as compound expression C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:43: syntax error before `{' token C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:45: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `g_keys' with no type C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:45: `keys' was not declared in this scope C:/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/include/gl/glAux Replacement.cpp:48: parse error before `if'

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement