🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

suggestion

Started by
3 comments, last by omagaalpha 17 years, 12 months ago
Notice Nehe lession that coverted all different types proggraming laugauses but sort alphabitical order. I thick should sort the compiler by lanagues that compile for so people will know what laugages that compile is for. Another suggestion is add tutorial help people use opengl for 2d games, you basic of it. Reason is that every one know base way people who start programming should start in 2d first to get experience in do basic for they should go to 3d, so if add tutorial have basic key thing need to make 2d game use opengl.
Sorry if my grammer and spelled is bad but I do have disablity with it. Yes it is my first and only lanuages that I know.
Advertisement
If I understand you correctly you want:

#1: A list for each programming-language so that people that would like to find tutorials for say, Java, could easily find them? That shouldn't be to hard to do.

#2: A basic tutorial on how to use OpenGL for 2D? There already is, Lesson21. Any comments on it?
never occur to me that lession 21 was that.

#2b Also to me it seem not lot logic how tutorial are place after 1 to 5 lesson. Order of the topic that should be what some what new opengl learned learn. Also anthor way could consider organize topic is put simily topic together. Like for example those cover textures together.

#3 Also can not go from 1st set of pageslesson to second set pages ones and so on.

#4 Notice in actual lesstion # the actual name of the lesson is not in them ethier

#5 Also notice don't cover spread sheet texture for opengl. Another words put like 50 texture in the same graphic file and then clip part files when you load in to the game.if this is cover lesson 29 then because try show other stuff in it make it less obvouse or hard realise it showing that.

[Edited by - omagaalpha on July 7, 2006 7:17:27 AM]
Sorry if my grammer and spelled is bad but I do have disablity with it. Yes it is my first and only lanuages that I know.
Your suggestions are being discussed.
Thanks for at least tell me that it has been read by people incharge of Nehe site.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement