🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ideas?

Started by
2 comments, last by dweeb 23 years, 3 months ago
Hey guy''s... WAAAAZZZZ UPPP (well celing I guess) I'', in the worst possible trouble i''ve ever been in! I can''t figure out what to make as my next game.... It must be something simple (that means 2d). Any of you goodguys have an example... I''would like some new ideas(that means no:"öhh I know do a pacman 2001) Well have a nice day, and don''t fall asleep at work, the boss will be uppset ______________________________ ohh well what the heck lets try it?
______________________________ohh well what the heck lets try it?
Advertisement
FWIW, whenever I want to stir up some new ideas I cruise around the web looking at board games and pen+paper RPGs. Not looking to copy mind you, just soaking in the idea rich web sites of other game designers.

And I look at the non-computer game sites because they''re usually from a different persepctive.

HTH
I think we need a little more info about what you want to do and why. You can do a lot of things in 2-d: everything from checkers/tetris/solitare to a complicated RPG like ChronoTrigger.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Well acctually I had no idea what i wanted to create..
No inspiration you know!

But now I got it!

I will make a Accesendancy type of game.
Ohh that is a complicated space resources´, gathering, conquering tpye of game..

But what we''ll try to do is to add a realtime and multiplayer game type

Wish me luck .. And now it''s of to the papper and pencil and planning board!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement