🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

4e5 question

Started by
1 comment, last by superpig 17 years, 10 months ago
I know this is somewhat explained but I'm curious what if someone wants to do a game about a jet or something that flies around europe or between europe and another place but does its main transactions (loading cargo, unloadnig cargo, picking up pilots, etc) in europe? Would that be acceptable or would he have to just fly around the coasts of europe? Another example is say, a freight ship sailing around the coasts of europe.
Advertisement
I believe that the game must take place in Europe for the Majority of the time.
Quote: Original post by tleisher
I know this is somewhat explained but I'm curious what if someone wants to do a game about a jet or something that flies around europe or between europe and another place but does its main transactions (loading cargo, unloadnig cargo, picking up pilots, etc) in europe? Would that be acceptable or would he have to just fly around the coasts of europe?

Another example is say, a freight ship sailing around the coasts of europe.

That sounds acceptable. Dealing with trade between Europe and northern Africa or something would be fine provided the player spends most of their time in Europe.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement